All the orders on 5miles Dash are required to:
- Ship with a reliable carrier in a timely manner
- Ship with a valid tracking number, which can be recorded via the tracking system
- Ship within a requested time period
Requirements of Shipping:
1. All shipments are required to ship with valid tracking numbers, both domestic and international.
- All the parcels must be shipped with a valid tracking number. The merchant should update this information in time to make sure the buyer can follow the process on their own.
- Via the tracking system, the buyer can check all the progress and prepare to receive the items.
2. Shipped orders must be scanned as accepted by the carrier within 2 days of printing the shipping label.
- If an item is not scanned as accepted by the shipping carrier within 2 calendar days of marking the item shipped and creating the shipping label, the item status will be considered untrackable.
- Having too many untrackable orders will impact a merchant’s ability to sell items and can delay payment until the shipping status has been resolved.
3. Merchants' responsibilities:
- Make sure to use a reliable carrier to deliver the items properly and timely.
- The status will change to “In Transit” after the package has been officially accepted by the carrier.
- When the package is confirmed as delivered by the carrier, its status will update to “Delivered”.
- If the carrier shows an update over 24 hours ago and 5miles Dash has not updated the status, please reach out to Support Team with the order number and tracking number so we may assist.