General Introduction of Shipping Policies
1. All the orders should be dispatched within 48 hours after the system inform you of the delivery information.
2. The tracking information (tracking number, carrier, etc) can be seen via the tracking system.
3. All the orders should be delivered to the address within a reasonable timeframe. (approximately 10 days domestic, 25 days international).
4. 5miles Dash reserves the right to block sales or close the account if the seller fails to deliver the orders on time.
5. Merchants are responsible for any refund costs and/or fines for shipping issues ( fail to deliver or parcel lost) and any order in violation of this policy.
- Ship orders promptly and with accurate tracking information. An order should only be marked as shipped with the tracking number it will be shipped with.
- Ensure the correct items are packaged and shipped to the customer.
- Ship only with reliable carriers.
- If an order is marked as shipped with incorrect tracking information, contact support immediately in order to correct the tracking information.
A violation of shipping policies:
- Shipping an order with an inaccurate/invalid tracking number.
- Marking an order as shipped more than once.
- Shipping order to an address that is different than the address on the invoice.
- Shipping empty packages, placeholder items, notes, or an item different from what the customer ordered.