General Introduction of Shipping Policies
Does the item ship to me and how long does the shipping take?
To ensure that you only see items that ship to you, please be sure your Country is set correctly. Also due to shipping constraints, some merchants cannot ship some items outside of the continental United States, or to P.O. Boxes. If a seller has refunded an order you did not request to cancel, and you live in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, any United States Minor Outlying Islands, or if you have a P.O. Box, to avoid future refunds, we recommend that you use a mainland physical mailing address whenever possible.
- What if I haven't received my order?
Your order is covered by Buyer Protection for 180 days after payment if you don't receive it and last-mile tracking does not confirm delivery to your address.
We will send order confirmation notice to you 60 days after the shipment date. If you indicate you still have not received the order, please check the tracking status and then contact Support for help accordingly.
It applies for tracking status as below:
- In transit--The package might get detained or lost during transit, and you can contact Support and ask for refund or re-shipment.
- Pick up--The package has arrived at your local post office but the postman fails to dispatch it due to unknown reasons. You need to contact the post office by 800-275-8777 and pick-up the package if necessary.
- Delivered--The package has been successfully delivered the to requested shipping address but you didn’t get it. For such issue, you can check your mailbox, mail-room, and also ask your families, neighbors and friends. If it still can’t be found, please contact Support for help.
- Other abnormal status--The tracking shows that “Returned to sender” , “Not found” and the package shipped to a different address instead of your own address, please contact Support for help.
You can check for more details via What if I haven't received my 5miles Dash item?
- Why is my tracking invalid on USPS?A valid tracking number may appear invalid at USPS.com when a seller has shipped with a carrier that either provides partial tracking, or provides a secondary last-mile tracking number when the package is handed over to the postal service upon entry into the US. If you need the USPS tracking number, please contact Support.
- How do I change my shipping address?To ensure receipt of your orders, it's extremely important to be sure that your shipping address is entered correctly at the time of payment. Once the order is paid, address change requests are subject to approval by the merchant; merchants are not required to accept address change requests, and may ship to the original address entered. If you want to change the shipping address after payment, please send your request via Support. Please note that, the address is unchangeable if the order has been shipped out.
- What is Expedited Shipping?
Expedited Shipping is an optional add-on that is available for some items for shoppers in the United States. These selected items can be delivered more quickly by paying an additional Expedited Shipping cost.