Seller can choose to join Serious Bid Guarantee. If the seller joins and pays a $5 serious bid guarantee deposit, then all buyers who want to bid for the item are required to pay a $5 deposit. If the seller does not pay for a $5 deposit, buyers are not required to pay the $5 deposit either.
If a deposit is not paid on a listing, when cancelling situation occurs, the cancelling party will face the possibility of being blocked from using 5miles Bid. (If a user cancels 3 orders in a row, he/she won’t be able to use 5miles Bid for 7 days. If an order is cancelled due to the overdue of action of the user i.e. the buyer fails to pay within 24 hours after winning a bid, this will be regarded that the user has cancelled.)
If a deposit is paid on a listing, both parties’ deposits will be put on hold and released in accordance with the following deposit instructions:
- If the seller cancels the order > the seller guarantee deposit will be paid to the buyer as compensation as the buyer’s balance.
- If the buyer cancels the order > the buyer guarantee deposit will be paid to the seller as compensation as the seller’s balance.
- If the listing fails to be approved or get deleted/unlisted during display> both parties’ deposits will be released to the original payment cards.
- If no one wins the bid, both parties’ deposits will be released to the original payment cards when the auction ends.
- When an order is successfully completed, both parties’ deposits will be released to the original payment cards when the seller when the seller confirms delivery of the item.
You all are.doing way to much!😐🤦
Any card I put says credit card decline. What is going on. I want to start listing items on Dash . It shows one listed even though the card says decline but I can't list anymore items. Please help I already updated the app today 4/25/2019. Also I needed to change my phone number and even that gives me an error of invalid number.
Same here.. all credit card decline
Why does it say my card was declined
It is a debit card and I have money in my account
Put in card info and was declined
Was forced to “add a new card”. Did so. You REJECTED IT because I have used the card before to pay for wins. WTF? Why REJECT the card I have been using all along (and why didn’t you STORE it)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.