Here are some tips for both recruiters and job seekers:
- Be sure to browse all the available job categories and list in the most suitable one.
- In the job description, make sure to specify any skills or abilities required to perform the job.
- Be honest about your employee expectations and standards.
- Try to include keywords that job seekers are likely to use to make it easier for them to find your post.
- Don't forget to mention the pay range and whether it's paid annually, monthly, or hourly.
- Include a company introduction and add pictures of your workplace and culture.
- Use the filter function to prioritize what's important to you.
- Browse the comments and ratings of the recruiter or company your considering.
- Prepare a brief and clear introduction or resume before searching for a job.