For the safety of buyers and sellers, we recommend you exchange your items face-to-face in a public place, and we also recommend you use our online payment system.
- Ask all the important questions about the item. For expensive purchases, bring an expert with you who knows about these kind of items to inspect it.
- Do not pay for an item you are not satisfied with. Once the payment is completed, the transaction is over.
- Be sure to examine/test each item closely before completing the transaction.
- Do not meet in a secluded place or invite strangers to your home. A cafe, shopping mall, or other public place is your safest option.
- Do not give out financial information, for example your bank account or social security number.