Creating an appealing description about your item not only let buyers know what to expect but also help your item sell faster.
Here are five key points to help you spice up your item's description.
1. Be as detailed as possible.
- When possible, list the item’s type, color, brand, material, manufacturer, age, size, etc.
- Don't forget to include the item’s condition like whether it's brand new, has normal wear, or has any other kind of noticeable damage.
2. Let the buyer know what type of payment you accept.
- Indicate whether you accept cash only, 5miles Wallet, money order, etc.
3. Include your preferred method of delivery.
- Let the buyer know if they need to pick up the item, meet you somewhere, or if you offer delivery.
- If you do offer to ship, don't be hesitated to add this method when listing your item. It helps you grasp more attentions.
4. List whether your price is firm or negotiable.
- Mostly, we suggest you list a reasonable price when posting it. It's better for you to be noticed when buyers are searching for the certain item.
5. Consider sharing a personal story about the item for sale.
- Mention what attracted you to purchase the item in the first place and/or why you’re selling the item (moving, kids outgrew, etc).