How can I subscribe the membership?
- You can subscribe the membership in two ways.
- First, go to your Profile>Sales Tools.
- Second, when you need to pay for your listing，you can choose to pay for your listing or subscribe the membership.
Can I purchase the membership and listing fee at the same time?
- You can only upgrade or downgrade your membership after you purchased the membership.
- You need to cancel your membership and buy the listing fee next month.
Do I need to purchase the membership every month?
- After the package valid time is over, the system will automatically renew your fee.
What can I do if I need to change my listing/month quantity?
- You can upgrade or degrade your membership if you need to change your listing quantity in the valid time of membership.
- Upgrade membership will be charged the difference.
*Note: You will be charged the difference when you upgrade your membership. The membership valid time in accordance with the first purchase time.
How do I upgrade my membership?
- Go to Profile > Sales Tools, choose to upgrade your membership.
- Choose to upgrade your membership when you upload listings over the current membership you buy.
*Note: You will be charged the difference when you upgrade your membership. The membership valid time in accordance with the latest upgrade time.
How do I downgrade my membership?
- You can go to Profile> Sales Tools, and choose to degrade your membership.
*Note: Your membership degrade will be valid when the system automatically renews your fee in next month.
How can I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership by going to Profile > Sales Tools >5miles Membership.
- Then open your membership, click the "Unsubscribe My Membership" like the following image.
*Note: If you choose to cancel the current membership, the cancellation of the membership will take effect next month. The system will not renew your membership fee in next month.
Can I refund my membership?
- All the 5miles listing fee and membership order can not be refunded once you paid.
- You are always welcomed to contact us by going to Help Center or submit a request for quick support
How many vehicles can I sell before I need a license?
A dealer's license will be required if a person conducts the buying, selling, brokering, leasing, negotiating a lease, or dealing in 5 or more vehicles in a 12-month period. The law states that if you are in the business of buying, selling, brokering or otherwise dealing in vehicles, you need a dealer license. In the law, "vehicle" means any vehicle required to be titled, motor vehicles, trailer coaches, and trailers weighing over 2500 lbs.