Good news! You can earn coins for EACH friend you referred and for EACH friend your friend refers to 5miles. And your friend gets coins too. See below and learn how it works. Start inviting friends and earning credits today.
Where to find the invitation options?
Homepage – Rewards –Invite Friends
Click on “Invite Friends”. You'll see the following page.
Earning Coins from referring a friend:
There are 2 ways you can earn coins by referring a friend.
- Share the invite through the social media of choice or copy and send the link to your friend, once the invitee download the 5miles app via the link you shared, your friend will be rewarded 1000 pending coins and at the same time you will earn 1000 coins. Once the invitee verifies phone number successfully, the status of you and your friend’s coin earnings will be changed from pending into claimed.
(In this way, there is no need to fill in the invite code for the invitee.)
- For every new user who downloads the 5miles app via apple/android store, you could tell him/her your invite code, and once your friend fills in the invite code and verifies, your friend will be rewarded 1000 claimed coins and you will get 1000 coins as well.
(In this way, the invitee is required to fill in the invite code within given days from the date of download, else “Fill in the invite code” task will disappear and the invitation relationship will not be established, and both of you won’t get your coin rewards)
For details on how to fill in the invite code, please refer to How to Enter Invite Code after Registration?
Earning Coins from your friend’s tasks
For each successful friend you refer, with the condition that your friend verifies his/her number in the app, you will also start to earn coins whenever your friend completes a task. For each successful task your friend completes, you earn 10% of the coin earnings he/she earns from the task.
Earning Coins from their friend’s tasks
When your friend's friend successfully completes a task, you earn 3% of their task completion coin earnings.
- You (A) referred your friend (B). Your friend (B) refers his friend (C).
- B successfully registers and earns 1000 coins. You (A) earn 1000 coins.
- Your friend (B) refers his friend (C). C successfully registers and earns 1000 coins. Your friend (B) earns 1000 coins.
Task Completion Bonus:
- Your friend’s friend C completes a task and earns 1000 coins. Your friend B earns 10% of C’s earnings (100 coins) and you earn 3% of C’s earnings (30 coins).
- Your friend B completes a task and earns 1000 coins. You earn 10% of B’s earnings (100 coins).
How to earn additional bonus coins
The more coins you earn, the higher your chances of earning additional coins!
Every Sunday, at 00:00 CST, the top 3 users with the most number of coins will get additional bonus coins based on their ranking. The higher the rank, the more coins will be rewarded.
Weekly and overall rankings can be seen in the Rank page and this is updated hourly.
5miles Referrals Policy:
- Every time a new user signs up on 5miles with your invite link or via filling in your invite code, your friend will get 1000 pending coins and you will get 1000 coins as well.
- Every time your friend successfully completes a task, you earn 10% of your friend's coin earnings from the completed task. And when their friend successfully completes a task, you earn 3% from their friend's coin earnings and your friend earns 10% from their friend's coin earnings.
- Once the invitee verifies phone number successfully, the pending rewards are claimed automatically and get added into you and your friend’s Coins Balance.
- “Fill in the invite code” tab expires 7 days from the download date if your friend downloads the app without using the link you shared.
- Earning coins through friends and their completed tasks is up to 2nd level friends only, no coins will be earned for 3rd level friends.
- Only US users could participate.
- Invitee with the same
- facebook, google, or email account
- mobile phone number
- shipping address
- bank account
will be regarded as one user, and won't be eligible for a reward.
- "Daily Check-in" and "Tasks Everyday" are based on the natural day of the CST time
Before you start to join, you need to know that:
- Any form of cheating will result in ineligibility in claiming rewards and affecting your account.
- Only US users could be rewarded.
i did numerous things to earn coins like get 16000 coins for signing up with sprint new customer and bought the phone i didnt receive not a damm thing, and then did some other ones but never got credited its a lie
Did u ever get compensated?
I have had this happen. Trick is you have to read all of the instructions and follow it accordingly and make sure you take screenshots and pictures if it doesn't credit you you contact them directly and provide all of the pictures and copies of receipts and they will credit you. Got to remember technology is wonderful and great but haven't helped us when it doesn't work! u
Please sign in to leave a comment.