To start earning Coins, you’ll need:
- A 5miles account – the first account registered on your device (Note: if you have multiple accounts on the same device, only the first account is qualified to earn coins)
- A verified US mobile number (required when redeeming rewards)
Coins can be redeemed for:
- 5miles Credits
- Users can redeem for as low as $1
- Can only be used for dash & deals
- Not applicable to car dash, sales tools or membership
- Must be used within 30 days
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Users can redeem for as low as $1 (one time only)
- Minimum redemption amount is $5 thereafter
- Has no expiry and can be used at Amazon website (US only)
- CMT rate varies based on the market’s exchange rate
The value that can be redeemed will depend on the number of Coins earned.
- The rewards options for redemption may change at any given time.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2012.
Any coins that have not been redeemed for 2 years from the time such coins were earned or awarded may be deemed expired and removed from your account.
How to Redeem:
- Make sure that you have verified your mobile number. Users with unverified mobile number will not be able to redeem rewards.
- On your Earn Money page, click on Redeem.
- Select the item you want to redeem your Coins for and click Redeem.
- Once redeemed, you will get a notification that confirms success.
- You can now use your rewards.
If any violation of cheating is found, your account will be affected and you will not be allowed to redeem your Coins.