Once an account was suspended, it will NOT be able to
- Message other members
- Buy or sell any product
- Post new listings
- All listing products will be blocked in Search & Home page
All those restrictions will be removed once the account was unsuspended.
Common reasons for suspension may include:
Most accounts are suspended because they are spammy, or just plain fake, and they introduce security risks for 5miles and all of our members.
Accounts may also been suspended due to suspicious scam activities as:
- Asking different members for their personal contact information
- Impersonating 5miles staff
- Using compromised credit card
- Using counterfeit currency
- Refusing to trade in person & ask buyers to pay in advance
- Asking a seller to ship in advance without paying or just pay half price
We may suspend an account if it has been reported to us as violating our rules surrounding abuse.
When an account engages in abusive behavior, like sending threats to others or impersonating other accounts, we may suspend it temporarily or, in some cases, permanently.
- Soliciting 5milers to external websites
- Soliciting transactions to external websites
- Soliciting 5milers to provide personal information
- Soliciting buyers to complete order without receiving the product
- Indecent behaviors, like leaving negative reviews maliciously
- Post prohibited/illegal products or service
- Blocked/Reported/by too many members
- Received too many negative reviews
- Using 5miles for the purpose of money laundering
Please note that this list is not all-inclusive and is subject to change at any time.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us in 5miles app via this way:
Profile--Help Center--Submit a request