- What is a coupon and are there any requirements?
Coupons are discounts offered to the 5milers for using on items listed and purchased on 5miles Dash. You must meet all the rules of the coupon in order to use it. The coupon rules will vary depending on the promotion.
Coupons must meet the following requirements:
- Items must meet all coupon rules as stated in the coupon which include, but are not limited to, minimum and/or max purchase requirements, category/item restrictions, coupon reuse limitations, and available date.)
- The coupon has not expired.
- Do I need to have a credit or debit card account to use a coupon?
Yes, you do need a valid payment account in order to use your coupon.
- Can I use more than one coupon at a time?
No, only one coupon can be used per purchase.
- Who can I contact if I am having trouble using a coupon?
If you have trouble using a coupon, please contact us.
- How can I confirm that an item is eligible for a coupon?
To see if an item is eligible for a coupon, please refer to the coupon rules stated in the rules.
- How do I use my coupon?
After you have selected the item(s) you'd like to purchase, please proceed to the checkout page. If a coupon is available for you, it will be automatically applied, you need to do nothing. If you do not want to use the coupon, you can uncheck it during checkout.
- Can I use my coupon with any item?
You can use your coupon with any item(s) that meets the offer's eligibility requirements. Eligibility requirement will vary depending on the offer, please be sure to read through the coupon offer.
- If my coupon doesn't cover the whole transaction amount, how do I pay for the remainder?
The remaining balance can be paid with any of your other valid funding sources displayed at checkout.
- What happens if I pay for an item with a coupon and then the payment is reversed?
You will receive a refund for the entire portion of the purchase you paid for. However, coupon will not be returned.
The final interpretation of the coupon is owned by 5miles.