Flash Deal is a promotion which offers great discounts on selected products for a limited period of time. These discounts are only valid during the flash deal period or until all the available products on promotional discount are sold, whichever comes first. Once the flash deal period ends or the products get sold out, the flash deal expires.
When a flash deal is available, you will see these details:
- The product featured in the deal
- Status of the flash deal (e.g. on sale, upcoming)
- Any available variants for the product (e.g. size, color)
- The sale price, which is the discounted price for the product
- The flash price, which is the further discounted price for the product
- The discount percentage for the product (e.g. 30% off)
- The schedule for the flash deal (for upcoming deals)
- A status bar that shows the number of items sold or the remaining number of products available for sale
- A timer that shows the remaining time to avail of the flash price
- “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” buttons to complete your order
Two ways to purchase flash deal products:
- Buy Now
- Buy Now lets you purchase flash deal products individually.
- Buy Now is already available before and after the flash deal period, where the product can be purchased at its sale price.
- Add to Cart
- Add to Cart lets you buy multiple flash deal products in one go. If you plan to buy multiple products, this is the suggested option for you. Combining multiple products in one order gives you a better chance of getting further discounts (see Additional Discount and Free Shipping Promo).
- Add to Cart is only available during the flash deal period.
- Products added to cart will expire if the order is not completed within the flash deal period.