Sign up for being a merchant:
- All information provided at the time of registration to be true and accurate. All information provided upon registration should be truthful and valid. Providing false information can result in an account suspension.
- All customer data should be stored properly and not abused. Customer names, addresses, and other identifying information are for fulfillment purposes only.
5miles Dash product listing policy is subordinate to the 5miles listing policy.
- Accurate information and details to be provided during listing creation
- Providing inaccurate listing information can result in the product is temporarily blocked and the seller’s account is at risk of being suspended.
- Products policy on 5miles
- Listing and/or selling counterfeit products on 5miles Dash is prohibited and carries severe penalties if caught.
- Listed products may not be the intellectual property of others
- Merchants may only list products for which they own the intellectual property rights or for which they have permission to list. Listing products which infringe on any trademark, copyright, or patent will result in the product being blocked.
- Listing duplicate products is prohibited
- Each unique product in a merchant’s inventory should only be listed on 5miles Dash once. Products with variations of color and/or size should be listed as one product using the variations tool.
- Ensure the items listed and sold is the same one
- Once a product listing is created it should not be changed from its original listing to a different product. Products that have changed from their original form will be disabled.
- If a merchant's performance score is below average, the account may be frozen or suspended.
- The performance includes product ratings, scores, delivery time, item-receive rate, dispute cases, etc.
- Encouraging customers to pay outside 5miles is disallowed. Only the transaction happened on 5miles Dash, both parties will be protected under all the policies. And the account may be suspended.
- Refunded orders won't be paid out to the merchant.
- Besides, if the refund reason is caused by the merchant, the merchant may be charged for the processing fees, including commissions and all the finance fee.
- If an order is refunded and has already been paid out to the merchant, the amount will be deducted at the next settlement.
In general, the account is operating normally. In addition, there is two other status, "suspended" and holiday mode. Merchants can open the holiday mode, the goods will not be displayed, while other functions are normal.
For serval reasons, the merchant account can be suspended. When it's suspended,
- Products will not be shown at any position
- All products will be removed from the catalog
- All account payouts are automatically placed on hold
- For severe violations, the store’s payout may be withheld for a minimum of 90 days
Reasons an account could be suspended for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asking customers for their personal information, encouraging customers to contact you outside 5miles Dash
- Selling fake or counterfeit goods
- Intentionally violating any policies for profit
- Registering more than one account, especially when a related account has been suspended
- Poor performance level
- Selling prohibited products
Fees and Payouts:
- For US merchants, the commission is 10% of the total order amount (support period). For international merchants, the commission is $1+15%.
- In addition, the merchant is responsible for a credit card processing fee for each transaction. These fees are similar to other marketplace platforms and on average are around 2.9% of the total sale price plus $0.30 per each transaction.
- As long as the merchant remains in compliance with 5miles and is not in violation of any merchant policies they will be paid the total sum of all sales net of any merchant fees, processing fees, refunds due to customers, fines or any other payout adjustments.
- Order Payment Eligibility
- Once the order is delivered (updated from tracking system records) or confirmed delivered by customers, after extra 10 days, it will be payable in the system.
- If an item is claimed as lost or fail to deliver, the customer has the right to ask for a refund, the payment won't be payable in this situation.
- Once an order is marked as payable it will be added to the next scheduled payout.
- Account Payout Eligibility
- 5miles Dash processes payouts every week. If either of those days falls on a weekend or a holiday, the payout will be processed on the following business day.
- If a merchant misses a payout cycle they must wait until their next scheduled payout cycle to receive payment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.