What do these symbols/terms mean in 5miles App?
- STARTING SOON means bidding will start in a moment. Watch for this to change to a BID button.
- BID $_ means you can place a bid for the car at the price indicated.
- OUTBID appears if someone has outbid you. You can try bidding again on your next turn.
- WINNING appears when you've successfully placed a bid and you're currently the highest bidder. Keep an eye on the car to make sure no one outbids you. If they do, you can bid again on your next turn.
- The progress bar under the button is a countdown showing how much longer the car will be accepting bids, along with "Going Once", "Going Twice" notices to place another bid.
- Congrats, You've Won appears when you've successfully placed the highest bid and won the auction.
- SOLD means that the car has been won by the highest bidder and the item is no longer accepting bids.
- RESERVE NOT MET means the car had a reserve price which was not met, and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly.
- CLOSED means the bidding time ended without a valid bid being placed and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly. Scroll up and down to view more cars that are available to bid on!