Things to know first:
- Car Dash channel is designed for a cash sale. Please make sure you have cash available for your purchase.
- Please read the description of the car carefully to make sure the car fits your needs. Also, we strongly recommend you to contact the dealer and test drive the vehicle prior to bidding.
- Cars will have a reserve price and will NOT be sold if the final bid doesn't reach the reserve.
- Once you purchase a vehicle, you must have funds ready and must go through the transaction as it's a binding contract. You as a buyer will be responsible for shipping if needed.
-The entire transaction process needs to be completed within 7 days after purchase.
What are these symbols mean in the 5miles app?
- PRE-BIDDING means the car is ready for pre-bidding. You can continually bid on it before the auction starts.
- STARTING SOON means bidding will start in a moment. Watch for this to change to a BID button.
- BID $_ means you can place a bid for the car at the price indicated.
- OUTBID appears if someone has outbid you. You can try bidding again on your next turn.
- WINNING appears when you've successfully placed a bid and you're currently the highest bidder. Keep an eye on the car to make sure no one outbids you. If they do, you can bid again on your next turn.
- The progress bar under the button is a countdown showing how much longer the car will be accepting bids, along with "Going Once", "Going Twice" notices to place another bid.
- Congrats, You've Won appears when you've successfully placed the highest bid and won the auction.
- SOLD means that the car has been won by the highest bidder and the item is no longer accepting bids.
- RESERVE NOT MET means the car had a reserve price which was not met, and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly.
- CLOSED means the bidding time ended without a valid bid being placed and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly. Scroll up and down to view more cars that are available to bid on!