How can I make my car lists attractive to buyers?
Since buyers can’t take a look at your car closely, it is important for you to provide as many as details in your listings:
1. Be honest and transparent when you list your cars can speed up your sales.
2. Take photos and videos from several vantage points can help buyers see your cars better.
(Example: exterior: all four sides, interior, engine, odometer, close-ups of any dings, dents, stains, or other damage). Also, list out all the damage on the car can increase the buyer’s confidence in your cars.
3. Support documents such as Carfax report is helpful.
4. Provide warranty and Free returns or exchanges, etc.
What are some rules and requirements I need to know when I list my cars?
You will need to upload new photos for every new listing. Same images will be regarded as duplicate listing and would not be approved. The images should be inconsistent with your cars and the description.
The description should not contain your contact information, weblink or logo of another website.
How long does 5miles take to approve my listing?
It may take up to 24 hours for 5miles to approve your listings.
How should I price my cars?
Setting the right price for your car will lead to more bids and the successful sale of your vehicle. In general, set the starting price low to grab buyers' attention can attract more buyers to join the auction. To maximize your profit, we recommend you to set a fair reserve price, which is the minimum full price that you are willing to sell your car. The car will be sold ONLY WHEN the reserve price is met. Also, set your price according to the KBB Fair price range will help buyers to increase their confidences on your cars.
Please note: You will need to post the full price of your car. Don’t put the down payment price or installment payment price as the FULL price. A misleading full priced car will NOT be approved in reviewing.
How many cars can I list?
You have two options to list your cars on Car Dash:
Transfer vehicles from your local channel listing. You can find a "join Car Dash" tab on the top of your local listing, simply click on it to transfer your local listing to Car Dash. For more information about listing your cars in the local channel, please visit Local listing;
2. Add new vehicles to your Car Dash channel without using your local listing limit.
Why did the car I submitted to Car Dash unlisted?
Here are the reasons why the car submitted to Car Dash unlisted:
1. The description is too simple, or even empty. We suggest you add more details in the description such as the trade experience of your store and the additional service you will provide.
2. The picture does not match the actual item.
3. Only one picture is attached. One picture is not enough to show the whole information of your listing car. More than 3 images are preferred.
4. Images are not clear enough.
5. Currently, the system can't support car auction and Buy here pay here at the same time. Please make sure you set the proper price.
6. Duplicate item. Please don't upload the car repeatedly with all the same information and pictures.
What is the difference between local car listing and Car Dash listing?
Local car listing allows you to sell the car at the price you set. Car Dash uses a bidding method to attract more people to join the auction and sell your car faster. The final price of the car depends on the highest bid price.
Can I ship my car to a buyer that is not in my state?
You can choose to ship your cars to another state. Make sure you inform your buyers that they will be responsible for the shipping cost. Do not ship your car before you and your buyers reach an agreement.