If you are interested in being a merchant on 5miles Dash, please click here to apply:
- Please provide as much detail as possible to speed up the registration process.
- If you are a new user of 5miles, please verify your email and cell phone for we can contact you.
As a rapidly growing marketplace, 5miles is full of opportunities for merchants in every category!
Among them, the hottest and fastest growing categories are electronics, jewelry & watches, fashion & accessories, home & garden, beauty & health, sports & outdoors, toys, baby & kids.
Products on the 5miles prohibited item list are prohibited from listing. For details: https://help.5miles.com/hc/en-us/articles/225351488-Prohibited-Items-Policy
Priority US warehouse products. Other best-selling products of merchants can be declared and recommended on their own initiative.
5miles ESCROW merchants and product will be a priority to get recruited and preferential policy support.
- Merchants more than three years of operating experience on e-commerce platforms.
- With stable and reliable logistics and carriers. Packages shall be sent within the United States; if shipped from the overseas warehouse, it will need more certifications.
- 6 or more clear images per product. Merchants shall have image editing capabilities or resources.
- Guarantee inventory of products for sale to be in more than 20; Unlist out-of-stock products in time.
- Products shall be neatly packaged to ensure the integrity of the products during the delivery.
- Orders shall be shipped within 48 hours after the payment is made. If a product is not shipped within the specified time, the order will be canceled automatically.
- Support for return and refund, and a complete return process.
Submit the documents required for the check
- Business license information
- Copy of personal ID card
- Complete merchant information registration form (provided by the 5miles)
- Store links and product sales links on other platforms for reference (learn about product reviews, etc.)
If you have branded products, you need to submit brand registration information or other proof of purchase.
If you have products with special materials, such as Swarovski crystals, opal, diamond, you need to submit relevant certificates.
Backend and account
After the merchant passed qualification check, and his backend account is opened by 5miles, it can start to operate; the operation manager sends a brief backend operation guide.
The merchant uploads product information updates the inventory downloads the orders and updates the logistics status in the merchants' backend.
Merchants with API authorization needs can contact 5miles operation team or customer service.