- All cars on the 5miles CarDash platform are being auctioned and each bid is considered a legitimate offer.
- You are expected to pay a deposit payment of $99 within 24 hours of winning.
You will only be required to pay if you're the winning bidder on a car in a live auction.
- Bidding starts with a pre-determined opening bid amount. Live shoppers place subsequent bids in real-time, increasing the price. Bid increments increase as the price goes up.
- When a new high bid is recognized, the viewing time for the car may be extended by a few seconds.
- The final winning bid is the price at which the car will be sold. Cars may have an additional shipping price, which is indicated on each listing.
Key terms while you bid:
- STARTING SOON means bidding will start in a moment. Watch for this to change to a BID button.
- BID $_ means you can place a bid for the car at the price indicated.
- OUTBID appears if someone has outbid you. You can try bidding again on your next turn.
- WINNING appears when you've successfully placed a bid and you're currently the highest bidder. Keep an eye on the car to make sure no one outbids you. If they do, you can bid again on your next turn.
- The progress bar under the button is a countdown showing how much longer the car will be accepting bids, along with "Going Once", "Going Twice" notices to place another bid.
- Congrats, You've Won appears when you've successfully placed the highest bid and won the auction.
- SOLD means that the car has been won by the highest bidder and the item is no longer accepting bids.
- RESERVE NOT MET means the car had a reserve price which was not met, and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly.
- CLOSED means the bidding time ended without a valid bid being placed and the car did not sell. The next car will appear shortly. Scroll up and down to view more cars that are available to bid on!