The most common reasons a shopper might not be able to place a bid include:
- 5miles Dash is a fast-moving live environment and many live bids are placed simultaneously. This may result in having your bid go unrecognized. To resolve this, try placing another bid. Be sure to tap a second time to confirm your bid, if required.
- A shopper can have a limited number of unpaid orders that they must pay before bidding again. To resolve this, be sure to pay for all orders right away.
- A seller may block a shopper who has purchased from them in the past.
- Bidding is disabled temporarily when shoppers have too many cancelled orders. If you're unable to bid for this reason, try it again when you are unblocked.
- The issue could be technical or the result of lag. On mobile, try closing all other apps running in the background and restart your device and the 5miles app.
- Your 5miles account has been banned or frozen due to violations. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Service.