If an order was paid and you receive a refund without making a request, there are two possible reasons:
- The seller processed a refund because the item was out of stock or there was another issue with inventory. This falls outside of our guidelines for sellers. We have measures in place to ensure the seller will receive a strong selling penalty for failing to honor a sale. Our system detects when this has occurred and applies the penalty automatically as part of our Quality Assurance process. If you would like to look for a similar item, we offer a Search by Category option.
- Our system processed a refund because payment was not approved by our processor. Unfortunately, we are not provided any details regarding the reason for the decline. Our processor has provided these general tips to avoid the experience again, however, we cannot guarantee that future payments will be approved.
- If you have a large number of purchases in a short period of time, we suggest waiting to bid for any additional unpaid orders until the following day as this may ensure a successful payment.
- Be sure your shipping address matches your credit or debit card billing address.Pre-paid cards from a major credit card company are accepted as long as the cards have been registered online with a billing and mailing address. To learn more, visit the website on the back of the card or call the toll-free number found there, then try paying for your next order after registering the card.
- If multiple payments are declined, your account will no longer be able to make additional purchases.
Never got my credit 5 back
I just saw this auction for the 1st time TODAY... my 3 wins totalled less than $30 all together... ALL 3 of them were cancelled one by one as I paid for them and YES, I HAD ENOUGH $$ in my bank.
After I tray to bid again and I got a message that I got blocked cuz to many bids cancelled.
When they were who cancelled my order after I pay not me.
I just saw this auction for the 1st time TODAY... my 3 wins totalled less than $30 all together... ALL 3 of them were cancelled one by one as I paid for them and YES, I HAD ENOUGH $$ in my bank account! My bank CLOSELY monitors for fraud & if it suspects something, will immediately suspend my account and contact me. They did NOT respond at all with my intended purchases so I do not believe the problem was on MY end. I probably won't be wasting my time anymore with your autions because of my disappointing experience (and WASTED TIME) today!
I spent a lot of time bidding last night and every thing I won was debited from my account, then my orders were cancelled and money deposited with ATM transactions back into my bank.
Then I was blocked from bidding.
My Bank said it wasn’t on their end, so
How in the heck does that work???
It so so random. Sometimes they accept my payment and sometimes they don’t. I bet it’s because the watch that I won for $15 is worth much more then that and I didn’t hit the reserve amount and now the system won’t let me make a payment. And then I’m forced to cancel which ends up getting me blocked from bidding. This pisses me off!
Yeah they stole my 5 credit
I see the same pattern. You order and pay n then 5miles uses your money while you wait on your money. This is unethical unprofessional and maybe illegal.
5miles should do quality control on your vendors n your processors @DrLucaslu
I made 27 order that were either Cancelled by them or Contact Costumer service. These Must be Refunded to my account! As of today, 6 were refunded . We’re are the rest of my refunds??
Same thing happened to me mine was cancelled a few days later 12 things cancelled boom one after the other and they won't tell me nothing they said your money has been refunded we can't tell you any more
Okay why did somebody send clothes and some said council and I haven't eaten either one of them missing completed
Yeah they stole my 5 credit
Watch all the names bidding. Very odd the way they are first and last name together.. it's all fake just like the clothing, jewelry all of it.. I didn't look on the sight for 2days and they kept my 5 bucks ,,,I paid for an it I am and now my money in the same day with in 5min that had to return cause that were out of stock. Shouldn't they now there out of stock and relied? I mean no cord fit in ear .. like hearing aids bluetooth ear buds..
Seems like they have to get their act right. Ditto with everyone else here. Why have an auction when you can never get what you won? Do t want to go global with this but can and will if no one gets what they deserve.
Getting tired of seeing this ... Your order has been cancelled and your payment has been refunded. If you have any problem with it, please try again or contact us.
Please respond @DrLucaslu
Sounds like this app is a scam think I may call the attorney general to report this site
Same as all of you i wasted my time on a watch that I was so excited about and three days later suddenly out of stock. Blah blah blah
Tried CC 3 or 4 times.
Removed it then re-added.
Waste if my time. Not bidding on here ever!
I'm still waiting for staff
Please sign in to leave a comment.