If an order was paid and you receive a refund without making a request, there are two possible reasons:
- The seller processed a refund because the item was out of stock or there was another issue with inventory. This falls outside of our guidelines for sellers. We have measures in place to ensure the seller will receive a strong selling penalty for failing to honor a sale. Our system detects when this has occurred and applies the penalty automatically as part of our Quality Assurance process. If you would like to look for a similar item, we offer a Search by Category option.
- Our system processed a refund because payment was not approved by our processor. Unfortunately, we are not provided any details regarding the reason for the decline. Our processor has provided these general tips to avoid the experience again, however, we cannot guarantee that future payments will be approved.
- If you have a large number of purchases in a short period of time, we suggest waiting to bid for any additional unpaid orders until the following day as this may ensure a successful payment.
- Be sure your shipping address matches your credit or debit card billing address.Pre-paid cards from a major credit card company are accepted as long as the cards have been registered online with a billing and mailing address. To learn more, visit the website on the back of the card or call the toll-free number found there, then try paying for your next order after registering the card.
- If multiple payments are declined, your account will no longer be able to make additional purchases.