Each item has an estimated delivery date which can be viewed before bidding by clicking on the picture of the item. These dates are estimates and not guaranteed delivery dates.
Processing time varies between 1-5 days with most orders shipping 2-3 days after payment.
The tracking number of your order can be reviewed under Profile->Bid Orders-> In progress, then clicking the Order.
If the order status is "In Transit":
Buyers and sellers all over the world use 5miles and orders shipping from outside of your home country may take longer to arrive. These orders may pass through multiple shipping carriers and at times scans may be skipped along the way which can result in tracking updates not appearing for part of the process.
Because there can be unexpected delays between shipping carriers and Customs, we ask that you please allow up to 60 days for delivery.
You may report this to us from Profile--Bid order—In progress—Find the order then click Customer Service.
After reporting the issue, if the item still has not been delivered and confirmed through tracking, a full refund will be processed after 60 days from the shipment date.
Most orders should arrive well before 60 days.
If the order status is Out For Delivery or Delivered:
If the tracking number confirms delivery to your address and you did not receive the package, don't worry; shipping carriers usually deliver items within two days of scanning them Out for Delivery.
Here are some additional tips for locating a delivered package:
- Verify your shipping address is correct from your Profile by selecting Bid Orders.
- Check around the exterior of your house for a notice of attempted delivery. If there is one, call the number on the card to re-schedule delivery or pick up.
- Look around the entrances of your residence for any packages. Search on back porches, in bushes, garages, under grills, or in other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather. Also note, some items such as jewelry are very small and may be shipped in envelopes, tucked among other mail.
- Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you. If you live in an apartment complex, contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail, as they must scan the package in order to mark it "Delivered."
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may have been scanned Delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival. If your order has not arrived 36 hours after tracking shows "Delivered", then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier directly.
- If you have had several packages lost or stolen, consider reporting this to a higher authority such as the postal inspector or your local police department.
We cannot offer Buyer Protection if tracking confirms an order has been delivered to the address provided.