Each item has an estimated delivery date, these dates are estimates and not guaranteed delivery dates.
- Processing time varies between 1-5 days with most orders shipping 2-3 days after payment.
Then it usually takes 3-10 days for the tracking info updated online after package shipped out. If the tracking number still hasn't been updated within 10 days after shipment, please contact customer service and we will provide proper solution.
- The tracking number of your order can be reviewed under Profile->Bid Orders-> In progress, then clicking the Order.
- Merchants on 5miles are located all over the world, and orders shipping from outside of your home country may take longer to arrive than expected. Once the merchant ships the order it may pass through multiple shipping carriers, who may skip scans along the way, resulting in irregular tracking updates. Additionally, there may be unforeseen delays at Customs. We ask that you please allow up to 60 days for delivery of each order.
- Please note, we can offer Buyer Protection for up to 180 days from the payment date. Most orders will arrive within 60 days.
If the tracking status is "In Transit" within estimated delivery date:
Each item has an estimated delivery date, you may track the shipping information from Profile-Dash Orders-In Progress-Find the order then click the tracking number.
- All dash orders should be shipped out within 72 hours from the date of payment, or it will be canceled automatically and refunded.
- Most of tracking numbers will update on 17 track within 6 days from the date of shipment, if you could not see any tracking information after 10 days, please report to customer service team and we will give you a full refund.
- Some of tracking number will not update every day, which is normal, please wait for more days before it arrives.
We cannot offer Buyer Protection if the item is still in transit within the estimated delivery date.
If the tracking status is "In Transit" and late to arrive:
If you haven't received an order, the estimated delivery date has passed by over a week, and the order has not been confirmed delivered through tracking to the shipping address you provided at the time of payment:
Please report this to us from Profile—Dash Orders—In Progress—Find the order then click Customer Service.
Note: If there is no confirmation of delivery after 60 days from the shipment date, please contact customer service and we will provide with refund or re-shipment.
If the tracking status is "Delivered" and you did not receive it:
If the tracking number confirms delivery to the shipping address you provided at the time of payment and you didn't receive the package, usually, the package will arrive within a few days. Shipping carriers sometimes deliver items within 2-3 days of scanning "Out for Delivery" or "Delivered." If you've waited 3 days or more and your package hasn't arrived, here are some additional tips:
- Verify your shipping address was correct for the order by visiting My Orders, then clicking the item.
- Check around the outside of your house for a notice of attempted delivery. If there is one, call the number on the card to reschedule delivery or pick up.
- Look around the entrances of your residence on back porches, in bushes, garages, under grills, or in other places out of sight. Delivery carriers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather. Also note, some items such as jewelry can be very small and may be shipped in envelopes, tucked among other mail.
- Ask family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you. If you live in an apartment complex, contact the office to see if they are holding your package. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will leave them at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- Speak with the carrier who delivers your mail. They must scan the package to mark it "Delivered" and will usually be the last person to handle your order.
Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may have been scanned Delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival. If your order has not arrived 36 hours after tracking shows "Delivered", then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier directly.
If you have had several packages lost or stolen, consider reporting this to a higher authority such as the postal inspector or your local police department.
We cannot offer Buyer Protection if tracking confirms an order has been delivered to the address provided.
If the order status is "Complete" and you did not receive it yet:
Currently, the system will mark all orders as “complete” automatically after 35-60 days, which varies depending on the situation, if you receive a notice saying your order has been marked as complete, while you still not receive it yet, please do not worry, you may track the shipping information from Profile—Dash Orders--In Progress-Find the order then click the tracking number or you may report it to customer service from Profile—Dash Orders—In Progress—Find the order then click Customer Service.