At the moment, sellers can choose any shipping carrier at his or her convenience. To find out which carrier your seller is using, you can ask directly via the in-app message system or check the item description.
Articles in this section
- How to identify items that support online payment or shipping?
- How long will it take to receive the package?
- Why do I need a tracking number?
- What is the shipping fee? Who is responsible for the shipping fee?
- Why isn't my tracking number updating?
- I sent the item but my buyer claims it didn’t arrive...
- Can I change the shipping courier for a purchased item?
- How do I track a shipment?
- What do I do if I've paid but submitted the wrong shipping and contact info?
- Why doesn't the tracking info match the courier website?