The shipping fee is the cost used to ship items to a buyer. As a seller lists an item, he or she can determine and disclose the cost to ship. The buyer can attempt to negotiate the shipping fee before payment is made.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to receive the package?
- Why do I need a tracking number?
- What is the shipping fee? Who is responsible for the shipping fee?
- Why isn't my tracking number updating?
- I sent the item but my buyer claims it didn’t arrive...
- Can I change the shipping courier for a purchased item?
- How do I track a shipment?
- What do I do if I've paid but submitted the wrong shipping and contact info?
- Why doesn't the tracking info match the courier website?
- What can I do if the seller does not ship the item?