The shipping fee is the cost used to ship items to a buyer. As a seller lists an item, he or she can determine and disclose the cost to ship. The buyer can attempt to negotiate the shipping fee before payment is made.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to receive the package?
- Why do I need a tracking number?
- What is the shipping fee? Who is responsible for the shipping fee?
- Why isn't my tracking number updating?
- I sent the item but my buyer claims it didn’t arrive...
- Can I change the shipping courier for a purchased item?
- How do I track a shipment?
- What do I do if I've paid but submitted the wrong shipping and contact info?
- Why doesn't the tracking info match the courier website?
- What can I do if the seller does not ship the item?
I would like to purchase something with credit card how do i set it up
What is shipping charges
How do I add shipping charges and how do I get a shipping label from 5mile
I would like to have seller ship me , how does this process work
Where is my Bluetooth??????
You said I received my order but I didn’t
I paid for a watch a few days ago and your info says it was cancelled, but it is taken out of my ACCT . So. What happened?
What happened with the delivery for the ring doorbell I purchased I am continuing to not have my purchases not delivered as agreed Is there a problem
Do I need a printer or fax to send a buyer his items, how do I get paid
You guys screwed up, AGAIN, on my purchase. And then only credited my acct $1??? Haha! What a joke! I want ALL of my orders and I’m done with you guys! You’ve already screwed me out of about 5 separate orders! I’m done!
I bought 2 things today and they were taken out of my account, but the 1 they are asking me to pay for again, because they are saying it didn’t pay for it. It is a $8.00 engagement ring. They took $10.00 out for it and I’m not paying for it again.
How do I get refunded for the junk I purchased here. I tried returning them and I get run around. People do your self a favor and don't waste time and money here. All this merchandise looks like it's made for the Dollar stor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.