To every new comer on 5miles, it's easy to post your first item and get sold.
However, if you want to sell like a pro, or even to be a business on 5miles. It's necessary to make better details to attract customers and serve them in a proper way.
Here is a simple checklist for you:
- Do you have a good profile photo? It's better for buyers feel safe when trade with someone.
- Do you have a detailed title & description for what you are selling?
- Is your description clear enough and have enough keywords, such as brand, condition, specification, model, color, etc?
- Do you take a clear photo of your listing?
- Is it easy to contact you? For example, if you have pay enough attention to your notifications and reply to your offers in time?
- When you list skills or services, it's better to post your clients' recommendations and comments to help new customer know you better.
- Have you verified cellphone number, email, facebook account on 5miles? It will seems to be more trustful and preferred as shown from data.
- Have you continuously maintain your listings and add new things?
Make yourself more visible among hundreds of sellers.
Have a good start on 5miles and feel free to contact us if you need helps.